Monday, September 21, 2020

3D Week 04

Lego Project Part 02

This week we made blueprints in Unreal out of our Lego blocks to help builder bigger and better things.

To make the blueprints, I first assembled my Lego pieces in the viewport. After, I selected all the pieces and merged them so that I could drag them into the blueprint editor. From there, I gave them each a Scene component so that I would be able to move them around. Below are all the blue prints I made.






The first three images are for the beach landscape I wanted to do. The last image is the ship I had modeled all the original Lego blocks from. I was able to put them all together in Unity and fortunately most were to scale. There were some other pieces I had to take a second look at and edit in Maya so that they would fit in the ship.


After all my blueprints were done, I set up the beach scene for my houses and places where I wanted the objects to be. The final result is shown below. 




And here is my finished Lego ship.




No comments:

Post a Comment