Thursday, April 29, 2021

3D Art 11 - Week 15

Environment/Vehicle Project Part 04

For the remainder of this week, I focused on finalizing my textures and then bringing them into the group's UE4 project to see it in the scene. I adjusted some lighting in my version of the scene so that I could show off my assets more.

Here was the result.




I also went ahead and brought my assets into a separate level so that I could get different shots of them individually. Below is my crate. I only have one shot since I already have all the crate at different angles to see it all at once.



And here is my cannon.





I was actually really proud of how my cannon turned out. Since I basically rebuilt it from a much earlier assignment, I can see how much I have improved as a 3D artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment