Sunday, June 20, 2021

Portfolio 02 Week 01

Environment Part 01

For this week, I decided to concept out how I would want Rapunzel's rococo tower to look like.

Here are my references.




After gathering references, I starting doing thumbnail design for the tower's shape. I tried to keep my tone words in mind throughout the process, which were - thriving, graceful, ornamental, and aristocratic.








After deciding on the design, I blocked out the tower in Maya in order to save time for painting the final piece. Here is the render.


After bringing the render into photoshop, I first did a quick rough paint over to see what direction I would want to go with the lighting and surrounding environment. 


Once I was satisfied with my direction, I created the final concept of the tower.


Here are the orthographics of the tower based off of the blockout I made in Maya.



No comments:

Post a Comment