Sunday, July 11, 2021

Portfolio 02 Week 04

Environment Part 03

This week, since environment concepts were wrapped up, I focused on tweaking some of the portfolio pieces I have made thus far. I tweaked things based off of different critiques I have gotten. Here are the before and after pics.

Tower Interior

I got feedback that the gate shadow was too harsh and that the stair shadow should be darker.

Tower Exterior


The birds were too bright in the first iteration so I put a shadow towards the bottom to make them less distracting, which in turn helps keep the viewer's attention on the tower. I also added some detail to the top of the tower that I had initially forgotten to do.

Prince Luca


Prince Luca's expressions are now more welcoming than before. He seems more friendly and less stoic.

Character Lineup


In the character lineup, I updated Prince Luca, and adjusted Frau Gothel's size to be smaller. I also made some changes to Frau Gothel's skirt because I didn't like my initial rendering of it. Lastly, I included a background to help ground the characters and not have them floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment