Friday, October 2, 2020

3D Week 06

Crate Part 02

This week we brought our crate into ZBrush and made a high poly version of it. After, we made a low poly version of the crate to later bring into Substance Painter to bake the high poly model onto the low poly model.

I first exported the crate from Maya into ZBrush.
















In Zbrush, I was able to edit the exported mesh into the higher poly crate seen on the right.



Below is the decimated model, prepared to be exported from ZBrush.




Here is new topology made over the high poly crate. This is one method for creating a lower poly model.




Seen below is a picture of the high poly crate compare to the low poly crate.




Here are the UV's of the crate. I tried using up as much space as I could for more detailed textures in the future.




















Once the low poly model's UV's were done, I exported it into Substance Painter to bake the high poly mesh on top of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment