Monday, April 19, 2021

3D Art ll - Week 13

Environment/Vehicle Project Part 02

For this week, we mainly focused on our final sculpts. I went ahead and sculpted my crate and cannon in ZBrush. I tried imitating the wood grain seen in most of Orb's sculpts, meaning there is lots of medium scale detail, but not much small scale detail.

Below is my crate sculpt.






And then here is the cannon sculpt. The barrel of the cannon is untouched from a previous assignment. All I changed was the sculpt on the wood and the wheels. 





I'm thinking that I might go back to sculpt on the cannon some more and see if I can bring more of Orb's chips in. I am also considering editing the pattern seen on the back of the cannon; maybe I can include my team's underwater motif in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment